Saturday, February 21, 2009

A little about my life!

Well, I have decided to make a blog since I enjoy reading other peoples Blogs and want one too!! I'm not sure where to start though.

Maybe a little about what has been happening in life... I was married on May 14, 2004 to a wonderful soldier leaving for Iraq within 2 weeks of being married!!
Photobucket
It was hard because our original wedding had to be moved up as well as having to deal with the idea of my husband going into a war zone!
It was a very hard year and a half while he was gone. We were blessed to be able to talk via IM and video cams almost every day. . . he was wonderful . . . he would wake up yearly in the morning to walk across the base to get to a phone to talk to me in the morning (my evening). . . Long story short he came home in October 2005 to our brand new home that we purchased while he was gone and we stayed our 1st night home in our HOME! It was very special.
Now he has left the army(thank God) and is a HPD Officer. He is still in danger all the time but I plead the Blood of Jesus on him every day and am always thankful to know that the Lord is always looking out for me and my family. I am always humbled when the Lord speaks through someone for me.
We have been trying to conceive for many years and all the doctors say we are going to have to do IVF. . . unfortunately that cost $15,000 a pop!!! It's outrageous. The Lord recently told Pastor Maddoux that the Lord would plant a seed in me and that the Lord would speak to us about this child before it was even born...WOW then he also said that this child would be a great responsibility for Johnathan and I... I am still in Awe. So I will keep you posted!